Re: Link Error Fixes and How to Search Files using the Webpage

Nancy C

Thanks Marla! You guys are doing great!  We're now up to 8th.

If you haven't voted, PLEASE DO SO!!!!

Thank you.  I shudder to think how much work it will take to fix all these.

broken links

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <ketakis.mom@...> wrote :

Hi Nancy,  I added the most votes (3) that I could to push the 9th ranking up.  Too bad I couldn't use all the rest (47)!  LOL.  Hope this helps a bit!
me, marla
Ketaki (RIP), Savannah (IR) and Cassidy