Re: Was: MIkado Update and looking for advice Now Mikado is gone

jennifer

I'm so so sorry for your loss. But so glad you caught it at such an early point. While the grief must be horrible it must also be a relief to finally know what was going on.

Jennifer in Germany
Laramie July 2011

---In EquineCushings@..., <feldermannj@...> wrote :

Dear group, I had to tell something sad: Mikados loss of weight, his disability to work wasn't related to his nutrition, his trim, or his PPID. I took him to an equine hospital last thursday and asked them for a diagnosis. There was a ball of old food in his stomach, the stomach was larger than normal, and at the end of the stomach they assume a tumor.