Re: Veterinary Help With Cushings

marktime@...

Elva, you are the reason I joined this list.  :)  I knew Dex Suppression was not good from research I did.  But never dreamed the famous vet in our area would test that way!!!  I thought he was an expert!  I doubt he has time to learn about treating Cushings since he only has three Cushings horses in his large practice.  My regular vet knew even less, just treated one horse for it 15 years ago!!!

I appreciate everyone's comments and advice.  I can pick and choose what seems most helpful in Rudy and my situation.  He is only 15 and I would like to continue riding him.

Judy
in SWMO