Re: Veterinary Help With Cushings

PapBallou@...

Judy -

Please, don't pick and choose!  Go back to Mandy's post that was written to you from an owner's perspective, and her many, many years volunteering on this list - this is not just chat info but cutting edge information on how to manage a horse with cushings.  It is what has kept my boy, 21, with 10 years of cushings on a sound and happy road.

Your comments about the two vets in your area are exactly what Dr Little needs to understand exists in OUR universe.  Not her non-clincal universe.

I thank you for making that point for us.

Please.  Reread what Mandy has to say.

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast