Re: APF Dosage & Ok to give with Bute?

Deb Funderburk <hawkhilldeb@...>

Hi Stephanie-- I have been giving Cory 4 ml a day for months. I call it Magic Juice since he loves it so much and it smells so good. I ran out a few days ago and he seems less perky, so I know it is helping him. Thanks for the reminder to order it today. (Cory is around 750 pounds.) I would probably give him more if it weren't so expensive, but he seems to do well on the 4 ml. I don't know about the Bute since, thankfully, Cory seems to be able to do without it now.

I am interested in the gabapentin that King is taking. Can you discuss that a little, since my vet mentioned it last visit as a possibility to help with Cory's heel pain?

Deb and Cory in NC
July 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory5/files/Deb%20Funderburk%20in%20NC/