Re: Switching To Compounded Pergolide(and questions!)

Nancy C

Hi Stephanie

I have switched directly one from or to the other without issue. At the time I went from compound to Prascend the dose was lower.  8 mg Compound to 5 mg Prascend if I remember correctly. When going the other way, went one-for-one, and if increase was needed, then went on with titrating up.

As I've said before 5 mg of Prascend did not control the ACTH.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.