Re: Switching To Compounded Pergolide(and questions!)

Tina Martin

"My last thing was to give it in a slice of carrot that I hollowed out the middle a bit and stuck the capsule in.  So far he has liked that, but probably shouldn't even give him that much carrot, as he has laminitis again...  If someone else has some brilliant ideas, let us know!!!
Ferne Fedeli"

Ferne,

I use roasted and salted peanuts.  Crack the shell, stick the pill in it and feed it.  All of my horses love those peanuts and love to eat them including the shell.  It's a great safe treat.  No sugar and lots of protein!

Tina
Atlanta, May 2011