Price and sources for Pergolide

chealseburger

Dear Friends,
I have gotten feed back about my severely IR, Cushings and diabetic pony (thank you Lavinia). He needs 3mg of Pergolide per day. My question is about the price. I pay $144. per box of 60 tablets which will treat him for 20 days. Is this the going rate for this product or is there a cheaper source for the same thing. I will willingly pay what is necessary, but I dont want to be foolish. I do understand that this product must be ordered through my vet. I have replaced the red salt block with a white one and will start him on the Pergolide (reduced dose), vitamine E and ground flax seed today. Thanks for the help of this list. I look forward to a happier pony.
Carol and Beatle
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/echistory8/files/Beatle.doc