WAS: Donkey eating sawdust NOW: Case History

Nancy C

It's helpful to know how to refresh your computer's cache and /or history.

You may go to one of our pages and get an error message b/c the NEO engineers are messing with something.  If you do not clean your history your computer will go back to that page, even though it is no longer the "right" page.  You continually go to the "error" page even though the "error" has been fixed.

Please....Don't want to take up list time with tutorials, cuz this is rrreeeaaaalllllyyyyyy OT, but here are two links that may be helpful:

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache

How do I clear my Internet browser history?

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.