Conference Recordings ~ So many of you asked!

janieclougher@...

Recordings of the 2103 NO Laminitis! Conference, held in Jacksonville, OR, USA, September 27-29, 2013 are available on ecirhorse.org

Some comments from attendees:

~ As a veterinarian, (I have shared what I learned to) help hoof care professionals better understand the medical part, but also get help myself from the hoof care providers. Team approach needed to heal.

~ I liked the small group size and ample opportunities for questions and answers.

~ Dr. Kellon was amazing and so devoted to the subject/research.

~ ..... my journey is about their feet and their trim. Dr. Bowker’s presentation (was) most helpful. To hear Dr. Kellon speak was awesome. I enjoyed all her topics and can even tighten up my horses diets more to prevent Iron Overload.

~ Very good and important that none of the presenters were promoting a particular product or brand name or their personal business.

~ I returned with a renewed enthusiasm for a sometimes discouraging situation, and with new information.

There are three choices for receiving recording downloads:

Receive Part 1 (Kellon, Gustafson and Smithey) for a $50.00 donation to the ECIR Group Inc. nonprofit;

or...

Receive Part 2 (Bowker) for a $50.00 donation to the ECIR Group Inc. nonprofit;

or...

Receive both Parts 1 and 2 for a $75.00 donation.

The printed proceedings are, of course, free, and available on ecirhorse.org

The ECIR Yahoo group has nearly 12,000 international members and growing. Your generosity will help the nonprofit ECIR Group Inc. continue to meet its goals:

The mission of the ECIR Group Inc. is to improve the welfare of equines with metabolic disorders via a unique interface between basic research and real-life clinical experience.  Prevention of laminitis is the ultimate goal.  The ECIR Group serves the scientific community, practicing clinicians and owners by focusing on investigations most likely to quickly, immediately and significantly benefit the welfare of the horse.

The work continues through the generosity of donors whose love of these horses is a personal priority and who support our continued growth.

We want to hear from you. Please send your feedback to me at president@...

Thank you!

Jaini Clougher, President, BSc, BVSc

and the Volunteer Officers and Directors of the ECIR Group Inc.