Re: Proceedings from Dr Kellon's Lamanitis conference

Nancy C

If you go to the RECORDINGS and PROCEEDINGS page of ecirhorse.org, you will find both audio available for a donation to ECIR Group Inc., and .PDFs  to download for free.

2013 Proceedings & Recordings Table of Contents

Vet professionals can also find the Proceedings on IVIS

Sign In page - International Veterinary Information Service - IVIS

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
http://ecirhorse.org/index.php/equine-cushing-s-and-insulin-resistance-group-inc

---In EquineCushings@..., <WATKINS@...> wrote :

Dear Friends,
I s it possible to obtain a printed copy of the Lamanitis
conference? I would like to give my vet a copy.
Carol and Beatle in SW Wisconsin