Case history

thelittlebarnonwhiteoakfarm@...

I have uploaded a new case history showing new blood tests taken on 10-30-14.  It's labeled 'Colleen case history 10-30-14.  This is the first time my mini Colleen has had her ACTH checked.  The result was 104.

My vet said at this time of year the results could be 3 times higher than it should be so his advise was not to medicate now and do another test in January.  She got laminitis in August of 2013 and now again in September 2014.

She is doing a lot better now with the right trim but still is not 100%.  Her hay was checked and she's getting minerals.

Should I insist he medicate now or wait?

Thank you,
Susan in CT
7-2012