Re: Laura & Hope - 22 yr old TB mare

Laura Cull

Hi Jaini,
I will be picking up the pergolide from my vet tomorrow. I'm really nervous that she won't react well to it, just because she is SO sensitive. But I have to give it a try and hope for the best. If she doesn't do well on it then even that is helpful information.
I've checked and Champion doesn't have a dealer in BC south of McBride. I don't need to feed Hope beet pulp as she is fine with soya hulls. Would you agree that is fine or is there another product you would recommend as a beet pulp alternative?
I can get the ProForm ProFibre Crunch so I will gradually switch her over from the Equi-Cal.
Working on getting another hay analysis. Will upload it once it arrives.
Thanks for all your help.

Laura & Hope
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Oct 2014