Re: Sun Chlorella Algae Super Food

Laura Cull

Thanks, I completely agree about the diet. I'm currently working with the help of others in this group to achieve that. Just wondered about this product as my mare has battled scratches for over 5 years, had lymphangitis in 2009 and the past two summers had constant runny nose and eye infections. It is only now in hindsight that I see this was all cushing's related. Anything I can do to support her immune system I want to consider.
Will check out the details on the wikipedia site. I'm in Canada and buying it would be a pain anyway. Plus there are good alternatives here. But if it was worth it I would go to the trouble of getting it.
Thanks for your input!
Laura & Hope
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Oct 2014