From: "jannepauli@... [EquineCushings]"
To: EquineCushings@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [EquineCushings] Re: Help, please..!

Thank you for helping the thought-process, Sherry!  No, we have not had her checked for that - I will ask our vet tomorrow but I doubt that he will want to do this. The general symptoms donot quite fit. But - one never knows so I will ask him about it. However, would tick-born diseases also have an effect on gluc/insulin running so high?
Marianne
The Netherlands
EC2011