Re: Need a pelleted feed

ferne fedeli

I have used the ODTB cubes (soaked) since soon after my Icelandic got Laminitis in 2010.  I also used Triple Crown Lite pellets until recently, when I changed to Stabul ! pellets.  Both are similar, but my guys seem to like the Stabul 1 better.  Whatever is easier for you to get is probably fine.  With these guys, everything needs to be less than 10% total ESC & starch.
Ferne Fedeli
No. California

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Lj lj_friedman@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I posted asking for suggestions for a pelleted feed for a cushings horse . I seem to like what I'm reading about. Purina well solve LS. Any thoughts on this product as I don't have any real Cushings. experience. LJ Friedman November 2014 San Diego

Sent from my iPhone