Re: Need a mineral supplement

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Jacque,

Being as you generally get hay from the western US (correct?) you could try California Trace or Arizona Copper Complete (available from HorseTech in their custom and non-stock category).

We ask that you add your general location and year of joining  when you post - helps us to answer you more fully and quickly. Appreciate your assistance with this.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

Join to automatically receive all group messages.