Re: adding BP for winter calories

Nancy C

Hi Beverly

I am not a math wizard, however,  did you try plugging in the numbers?  You may have been missing the DE of Ontario Dehy Timothy Balance Cubes which is .85 (Right, Aurellio?) but should have all else.

Here's another article that may help you: Google North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Cold Weather Feeding Practices.

I hope you will try the numbers again.  If she is still ribby and you are sure your PPID is under control, she may need even more.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <bmeyer@...> wrote :

Hi Nancy,
I can't figure out this temperature/calorie table.