Re: Mare in late pregnancy - with laminitis - new board member

miz.crayon@...

I found this article online when my Morgan mare foundered. The sensible, wide ranging suggestions gave me hope that there were options both for me and my mare outside of the traditional medicine approach of bute, dry lot and hope for the best attitude of my local vets. I have since incorporated many of the article's tips along with a couple consultations with Dr. Joyce Harman into my program. Marlena has never looked better.

---In EquineCushings@..., <ozhorse60@...> wrote :

I just posted a case history for Hickory to the case history site