Re: Soft Ride boots

kansteen5545@...

Hi Cheri -
I had these boots for my horse after she foundered - but I found a level pad was best because that kept the coffin bone more ground parallel. They worked very well. I am not familiar with the laminitic insert - is it new?
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May2014

---- "cheripony@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

My new veterinarian has recommended I get my laminitic horse some Soft Ride boots with the laminitic insert. Anyone have any experiences with these boots? They are $195.00 for the boots that come with a regular gel insert and the laminitic insert in an additional $90.00, so before buying these gems I'd like some feed back.

Cheri in Florida.