Jane Hewitt

Hi All:

I had a question for the group; I just got my horse's ACTH results back from Cornell and they are back down to 32 pg/mL. He went from 247 up to 332 between July and September and I've been slowly increasing his pergolide from 2.5mg up to 7mg since July.

My question is should I wait until March/April and retest him at that time to see if I can possibly lower his pergolide at that time? He's been on pergolide since 2005 and this was the first year that I had to increase his dosage. He's never had laminitis/founder so I'm just concerned about trying to lower now or waiting.

Jane Hewitt in North Reading, MA
Sept 2000 and Jane/Lad New Case History 112014.doc


Join to automatically receive all group messages.