Re: Previcox dose

hawkhilldeb@...

Thanks, Lavinia for the info and links on Previcox and Gabapentin.  I will definitely be discussing the dosage with my vet.  I really appreciate you for giving me a "heads up" on this.

I saw that one of the links discussed ALCAR instead of Gabapentin.  I have had him on the ALCAR for several weeks and didn't see any improvement. I finished it up this week and thought I would try him on the Gabapentin.  Really, these are all just shots in the dark.  Cory's pain may just be something that only time (and hoof growth) will cure but I feel like I have to keep trying.  At least, his attitude and appetite are still good.

Deb and Cory in NC
July 2012
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory5/files/Deb%20Funderburk%20in%20NC/