Re: Prascend

PapBallou@...

LJ -

It's only important if it's your horse.  I find it hard to believe the vet has not observed the veil.  In my experiences with my vet and from feedback from my trim clients with PPID horses, all were advised about the horse 'potentially' experiencing the veil, but might not have used that term.  It seems to be unique to this list.  I know of a vet in my area who won't prescribe pergolide because of 'the veil'.  I should probably add that the ability of said vet who doesn't treat PPID is suspect at best.

But the point - the veil is a well known side effect.

Linda and Pap Ballou
Western NV
May 2004