Re: Prascend

lj friedman

I was looking for actual data and that is very helpful to me. Is there any data on what happens to horses with full-blown Cushing's that remain untreated? Is there any data on what happens to horse was with full-blown Cushing's that have there Feed corrected to low starch low sugar but yet remain off of any meds? Are you giving pergolide or prascend? It seems a vet that I've been using will not write for pergolide but only pracend because of inconsistencies in quality and he doesn't think i pergolide is often effective as well Lj friedman san diego non 14

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone