Re: sources of ODTB in So Cal.

loes <loes1@...>

Lindsey:

I am Valeree's barn mate.  I probably do not need to re-order ODTB cubes for another couple of weeks.  However, Gentry at Fox Feed,  Acton mentioned before that she was going to stock some bags, I would give her a call and see if she has any on hand or can order you some.   Hemme in Lancaster carries them also.   I would call before you take a drive over.   If all else fails,  I would be happy to sell you a couple of bags.

When I switched to ODTB cubes I did it slowly,  My Romke loves them but not all horses do.  Romke has been Cushings for over 11 years and IR for over 9, he is on a strict ODTB cubes diet plus I had a consult with Dr. Kellon for the supplements (in addition to the standard supplements, he needed help with his immune system ad his inability to make muscle.  He is High Risk IR but has never had any sign of laminitis.

Loes w/ Romke, TJ, Daisy & Dreamer
So. CA 2007 or 2008

On Nov 24, 2014, at 6:08 PM, Valeree Smith shumist@... [EquineCushings] wrote:

Lindsey,