Feeding

lj friedman

I am now almost finished with the gradual feed changeover for the 24 yr old cushings horse I take care of. Please comment on his soon to be a permanent diet. He will be getting Timothy pellets from sunrise Mountain,Fed three times a day, he will be getting beat pulp rinsed soaked and dumped but not rinsed. And I will also give him 4 to 8 ounces of triple Crown Omega. I know I'm supposed to give vitamin E but I'm lazy. So my question is, am I doing enough on the nutrition side? I don't mind doing more but I want to maximize efficiency and would prefer to Add as few products as necessary. And will I go to Cushing's hell if I don't re rinse the beat pulp and instead just rinse soak and then dump the water? LJ Friedman San Diego November 2014

Sent from my iPhone