Re: DEHY Cubes

Lorna Cane

Hi Ruth,

>Orange tag on the bottom says Premium Timothy cubes.  I appears my assumption was correct.

Especially for new members,I was trying to clarify whether you were talking about Timothy cubes, or Timothy Balance cubes - I forget whether you're in Canada or not,but here they are called Complete cubes.
 The Timothy Balance cubes are the ones most of us use because we're looking for the added minerals,etc.
I have bought the straight Timothy cubes from OD,too, but for a different purpose.
Lorna in Ontario,Canada

ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup