throwing this out there

bigwhitevan2002

Rather than go down the list of hay gurus ( as i  started and was respectfully asked to look further as first person I inquired of was super busy at this time) I am tossing out a request for anyone who has a bit of time to help me balance out my hay and get my horses back on a tighter mineral profile.

 I have been going the CAL Trace route, but due to another special needs horse as well as my PPIDers I would like help, well not help I am asking if someone can do the math etc to get my hay balanced out,

who ever is available please let me know when , where , and who to send funding too

I know this is a busy time of year for most..

Thanks

Julie

Oregon 06

with Pony, Kayla, Richard, and Shy.