Re: Adding Cyproheptadine to Pergolide prescription

Lorna Cane

Thank you Dr. Kellon,

> We have roughly twice as many horses on Prascend in the low dose

categories (22% vs 10%) but 215 out of the total 268 horses are on

compounded drugs.  Also, some of the high doses horses are on

compounded after switching from Prascend (or Permax) because the cost

was prohibitive otherwise.

And thanks to everyone who has contributed, and who continues to contribute, to our Database.

It is such valuable information, and allows us to be the best advocates for our horses.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup