Re: Newbie questions

gypsylassie

Just one more thought.  When I was first looking for a source for the ODTBCs I called Aurelio at Ontario Dehy and asked him about availability in Northern Illinois.  One of his suggestions was actually a horse trainer with a boarding barn who got large shipments of several different  types of cubes.  It was a long drive, but was a fair price.  I now drive about 1 hr. to get them a little closer.  I let them know when I'll be needing them and they'll combine it with other shipments.  Of course the shipping all the way out to your area will be more, but Aurelio might have a couple of other suggestions for you to try.
Laura K. Chappie & Beau
N.IL.2011