11999 members is....

Kerry Isherwood

....so very impressive!

Congrats to ECIR on your imminent milestone (12,000th)

Maybe its the holiday spirit, or facing my own stark mortality (i was reminded that my 40th birthday is next week and do I want to celebrate? -yeesh, no) but I have been moved lately in the need to express the depth & sincerity of my gratitude in being part of this group.

Thank you, ECIR group, for the support, science, wisdom, archives, and humanity of being there when I desperately needed you. I have no doubt Dr Kellon's and this group's advice saved my horse's life.

Happy Hols everyone,

Kerry in NY
Sept 2014 (Pinky)
Dec 2014 (Tofurky)