My two Cushings Horses and Itchiing

ahorn555@...

I have two geldings one 20 and one 10  Both are Cushing horses and have been on Pergolide since May of 2014.   They both now in this winter, in NM,  and in the last month have itching face issues.  To the point one has rubbed all hair off one side of his face,  and the other is scratching his face on something so hard he is pulling the hair off and causing cuts.  Has anyone experienced this??  I treat them with Entederm topical on their cut,  and use Shapely's MTG,  but it hasn't stopped?    My name is Addie And I live in Edgewood, New Mexico.