Re: California Trace Plus

bigwhitevan2002

I have used Cal Trace for years when I could not keep a large amount of hay to test, its better in the trace minerals then anything commercially produced, my PPID, IR horses did fine with it, and it was pretty cost effective, I did notice a difference in using the Cal Trace over a commercial supplement.

I am back to a custom mix again but wouldn't hesitate to go back to cal trace if i needed to
I live in Oregon and feed local hays.It balances them pretty well

Julie
Oregon 06

---In EquineCushings@..., <cbernstein@...> wrote :

 I suggest you contact California Trace directly to ask Sally Hugg the question. She's very responsive to questions. I've never seen ESC + Starch on California Trace Plus and would like to know the answer myself.

---In EquineCushings@..., <KWPNDRESSAGE@...> wrote :
Does anyone here use CA Trace Plus for their IR & PPID horse? Is CA Trace Plus safe for IR (with previous rotation)?

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.