Re: cold protection for sensitive feet in IR horse

kansteen5545@...

Hi Jenny -
Thanks for your reply. I'm not familiar with Thermatex but I could check on line to see if I can find them!
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May/2014

--- "tjwenham@gotadsl.co.uk [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Karen

Here in the UK it is not as cold as your winter (although this year it is colder than average) but I have been turning my IR horse out in Thermatex Leg Wraps down to his coronets. He comes in with really warm legs and his feet are also warm! He does not have boots on.

The Thermatex wraps are thicker than the wool sox. Don't know though if they are available in the US.

Best wishes

Jenny
Buckingham UK