Re: cold protection for sensitive feet in IR horse

kansteen5545@...

Thank you!
It's nice to hear from someone who has used them. I guess I was worried about them being too tight. But if you've used them for years, they must be all right.
Karen
Scarborough, ME
May/2014

---- "sayge17@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I was about to suggest the Sox for Horses myself. The product is awesome,
and Paula and her husband will treat you and your horse like royalty. I
have used their summer and winter sox for years on all my horses- 2 of which
were Cushings/IR & one gentleman was 32 with ringbone . The winter Whinneys
kept their legs warm, ( you can get different lengths) and can be pulled
down over the front of the hoof as well. I highly recommend them. ~Grace
/NY 2001 Thor & Flying Feature