Re: Pergolide

Elva J Mico

Angela, I remember your encouragement when I went through such a
difficult time with Satin - you were there for us. I am so sorry - the
heart ache is almost unbearable, except we have to be here for the ones
left. Please know that I am thinking of you and am so very sorry. I think the longer we have them the harder it is to lose them.

Elva and Angel Satin.

On 2/10/2015 5:13 PM, jarrah@telusplanet.net [EquineCushings] wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the kinds words and understaning. She was
almost 35 years and the rock in my family and our horse family, after
losing Jarrah.They were best buds in life and now together in geener
pastures.My I.R. 18 year young Breare is holding the torch now
looking out for the other two girls Breazy and Saarah.

Angela and the girls