Re: Dr. Kellon? Vets response (was Help interpreting test results)

Kerry Isherwood

My fault! I misunderstood -- I did not realize the Lyme had already been treated with oral doxy and was refractory (hence why I was wondering why everyone was jumping to the IV protocols). I was hoping to let the owner know there were less risky alternatives in case she had erroneously been told, or had misunderstood from her vet, that the IV treatment was the necessary avenue to pursue if this was indeed the first titer pulled.

My apologies for interjecting without all that of the facts...

Kerry in NY