Re: grain question

Lorna Cane

Hi Leigh,

>My old guy gets 1 lb Triple Crown Lite or Low Starch along with Mountain Sunrise Timothy pellets and beet pulp, Kirkland Mediterranean Blend oil (6-8 oz) and 1 scoop(25-30gm) of whey protein for muscle. Including free access to grass hay, everything other than the protein is to keep weight on Ace.

Can you please add your case history to your signature when you post.

The above diet should not be recommended for an IR horse.I'm confused,especially by the addition of 'free access to grass'. Please clarify, especially for new members reading the messages.

Delete the old messages from your own message.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup