Re: A list for vets that will rx compounded pergolide

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

HI Lj,
No need to start a file - this has been covered already ;-)

In our links section there is a link to that information:

I want to take this chance to remind members (especially the newer ones) that if you aren't using the ECIR Files Table of Contents (TOC) to search for information you should try it.  Even if the files are searchable now, the TOC has a few pluses the files search can't give.  In many places there are "also see" sections that link to all sorts of information that isn't in the files like the link above.  A simple TOC search for "prescription"  gave that and other results.  There is a document about rights to prescriptions especially for Canadians.

LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ontario

ECIR Archivist 03/2004

ECIR Files Table of Contents

Taken For Granite Art - Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials