PPID vs IR

lj friedman

I want to make sure I get this right. I was told that a cushings horse on pergolide that controls his ACTH levels well, is at no risk of developing IR. So, can a cushings horse who is well managed on pergolide, be permitted to be at pasture for 2 hours a day?  at 4 hours a day?  I'm considering moving Jesse to a barn where he can pasture provided he has no IR.  ( labs will be avail in a few days)  lj friedman san diego nov 2014. A few friends , not from the list, have told me that pasture is always a risk for laminitis.

ECHistory8