Re: Jesse updated thyroid results

lj friedman

I re-read Dr. Kellons article on this subject saying that eurosick is secondary hypothyroidism. I know that Jesse gets 2 mg selenium from selenium yeast and 3 oz of iodized salt. I notice that he did not receive a TSH test?     I ask because the Cornell interpretation choices show eurosick and secondary as being different conditions..    still lots to learn  and r/s/r ing my beetpulp till it runs clear.. ( no easy task but halfway  measures get you halfway results . Jesse needs 100% effort)  lj friedman san diego nov 2014

ECHistory8