Can't delete file and replace

tara sullivan

Hi, Just trying to update Elf's ch.  Yahoo  won't let me delete the file and upload the revised.  So please help.
BTW-Elf is doing great.  I have to get some major weight off of him.  With the management changes made already he has lost maybe 10 lbs....so it's a good start.  He is feeling very good and playing with my gelding again.  I am quite relieved!
Thanks Tara
NEW York 2015

https://xa.yimg.com/df/echistory8/Tara+and+Elf.doc?token=DljBiFYowKtWImz-EelIZQwxJlVX3OMTQ0MdpfpfwrN-SI6IoZOFQVHeNwaRmOOASXlJbKg4Q3xZgi39JW-XxrshLoov36TNCioM0miagxNCw77OaU1hd80_ZGiEG-im0vYqRw&type=download