Re: New Study

Nancy C

Hi Lj

See Dr Kellon's 2013 NO Laminitis!  Conference Proceedings on Diagnosis at the link below my signature for description of all tests.  ACTH is recommended by the ECIR group.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

FACT: Insulin resistance (IR) is the failure of insulin sensitive cells to respond to “normal” levels of insulin.  See E. M. Kellon, VMD, Diagnosis of Insulin Resistance and PPID, 2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <lj_friedman@...> wrote :

I'm wondering why the recent talk of TRH stim testing. It wasnt one of the tests I was told to get.  Am I missing something?  lj friedman san diego nov 2014

ECHistory8