Re: attn NANCY COLLINS

Nancy C

Kerry -

Both forms are the same so if you have one you are okay.  Will resend another just in case.

Try sending to ecirgroup1 "at" gmail "dot" com

or

newenglandequinebalance "at" gmail "dot" com

Just so we don't go OT.....We are working on the ECIR Group Inc. NO Lamintis! Conference in Georgetown, Tx, Nov 6-8, 2015.  NO Laminitis!
Click via FB to let your conference organizers know you are coming!

Many thanks

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
FACT:  With over 12,000 members and thousands of detailed case histories the ECIR Group has made it possible to spot patterns, many of which have been confirmed later by formal study.  See  E. M. Kellon, VMD, The Internet as an Epidemiological Tool, 2013 NO Laminitis! Proceedings, Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <kerry.isherwood@...> wrote :

Sorry, group, for using this format for personal business, but its urgent! :)