Re: J-Herb

ferne fedeli

I give my Icelandic his Pergolide in a hole cut in a slice of carrot and then about 3 broken ODTB cubes and he gobbles it all up!  He loves the cubes too.  I give him the broken ones as a treat often.
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:46 PM, paulah@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I just started (Paula's) Cory on the J-herb.  After he blew it out of my hand (I didn't think to moisten it and it is still cold some mornings and I am done with cold hands...), I started putting a measured pinch of the J-herb in his mouth and then offer a balanced hay cube as a chaser. He's cooperative, so this is easy, and he will do anything for an ODTBC...

Paula with Cory (IR) and Onyx (IR) in Bucks County, PA, USA

EC 2014     NCRplus2011

ECHistory8

ECHistory8
This is ECHistory8, the current ECHistory Group to upload NEW case histories or move an existing case history to. This group is for ECIR Group members only. ...
Preview by Yahoo

---In EquineCushings@..., wrote :

Melanie,

I mix my J-herb with Coca Soya oil from Uckele to form small balls.  I feed the ball along with a few hay pellets, and it's eaten right out of my hand.

Carol B.

SW Ohio

August 2008