Re: Considering getting my mare tested - some questions

Maggie

Hi Jessi,

In addition to the information you've already gotten from Sherry and Nancy, I would like to add one more thing.  Since you first joined back in June 2003, we have a new and improved website that you may not be aware of.  It's a great place to get a lot of great information about the DDT/E philosophy that we follow and also a great place to send your vet for information about testing.  Here's a link to the site.  Just use the menu on the left in blue to navigate around and view all of the sections.  Your vet may be the most interested in the "Diagnosis" page.
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VA
March 2011
EC moderator/Primary Response
ECHistory4