Re: depression and ppid

I'll second American Ginseng, assuming Jessie isn't on J-Herb. I saw a real improvement in Satra, a leveling of mood. It smells wonderful! This grower in Ontario produces it. http://www.raineyginseng.com/ginseng-powder-capsules.html

In Satra's case, the problem wasn't depression but over-reaction and wild-eyed sensitivity in an ordinarily sane, sober and reliable horse.

Cass for Satra and Cayuse
Sonoma County, Calif Oct 12
---In EquineCushings@..., <threecatfarm@...> wrote :

Adaptogens can help even when you don't have the veil.  The good news is, you know right away if it is what they needed.  Besides APF, you can try jherb or American Ginseng.