wnv vaccine

lj friedman

In San Diego mosquito season is in full force  june -oct with peak aug to september. Dr.Kellon says to use the Merial recombitek vaccine.. She also says not to ignore eee/wee.  If eee/wee was given to Jesse in November, and wnv also was given in November, I'm thinking of giving wnv in the next week because the vet is coming out to draw cornell bloods.  Should I also consider eee/www in a few weeks to space this apart?  and is there an eee/wee vax brand that we prefer for our cushings horses?  lj friedman san dieo nov 2014

ECHistory8