Increasing prascend

lj friedman

Dr. Kellon suggests I re test before I consider a prascend increase,. which  of course I will do.. My question, as I am relatively new to cushings, if Jesse has 40.7 acth and ref is normal  up to 35, I'm thinking that isnt too far above normal. If at re -test, it is shown that levels arent in mid 20's and I increase prascend. what differences would I notice with jesse?. I  currently noticed less sweating under his mane,when i started prascned , but not much else.. what else is there to notice with a acth in low or mid 20;s?   lj friedman san diego nov 2014.

ECHistory8