Re: Cornell testing and exercise before the testing

Lorna Cane

> He will have been fed at aprox 8am and is worked on a longe line around 9am.

I would guess that his work will have finished a coupleof hours before the vet is scheduled to come.To my mind that should be fine.

Lj,youou have been talking about Jesse's discomfort as recently as a couple of days ago.Is he comfortable now?(happy if he is!)

Unless he's being worked on straight lines on the longe,as opposed to the usual circle work, his discomfort,especially if it's in his feet/hocks/knees, is likely to be increased.

I'm not sure if you have determined why he is uncomfortable.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup